Monday, June 24, 2013

Cale Gale Set For Kentucky Truck Start

Former NASCAR Camping World Truck Series winner Cale Gale will return to the driver's seat at Kentucky Speedway on June 27th driving the No. 30 Rheem Chevrolet Silverado for Turner Scott Motorsports. 

Gale captured his first Truck Series win last November in the season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway. He has 32 previous NCWTS starts with one win, three Top-5 and 10 Top-10 finishes, and will attempt to make his fourth career start at Kentucky Speedway. 

"I can't thank everyone at Rheem and Turner Scott Motorsports enough for this wonderful opportunity to get back behind the wheel of a truck," said Gale. "Rheem has been a great supporter of mine through much of my career and to be able to carry their colors in my return is an honor. TSM has a great intermediate track program and I don't expect anything different from my team, I hope that we will be able to bring home a solid finish for everyone at Turner Scott Motorsports."

No comments:

Post a Comment