Wednesday, January 31, 2007

At Last! Maryann's Magnificent Oreo Balls!

Here is the much-anticipated recipe for Maryann's signature recipe, chocolate (and white) Oreo Balls! Make `em small, so your teeth don't rot all at once...

CHOCOLATE OREO BALLS

1 PACKAGE CHOCOLATE OREOS
1 8 OZ. PACKAGE CREAM CHEESE
CHOCOLATE ALMOND BARK

CRUSH THE OREOS FINE, THEN MIX WITH SOFTENED CREAM CHEESE. ROLL THE MIXTURE INTO BALLS, AND COVER WITH MELTED CHOCOLATE.

FOR WHITE OREO BALLS, SUBSTITUTE GOLDEN OREOS AND WHITE ALMOND BARK, FOLLOWING THE SAME INSTRUCTIONS.

Thanks Maryann!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:53 PM

    OH NO! I just gained ten pounds READING that recipe. Thanks, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:39 AM

    SWEEEET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maryann,

    Thanks to Maryann for the recipe and Dave for posting it! I'll be makin them this weekend after I smoke about 40 lbs of pork for my SuperBowl party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:41 PM

    I'll whip some of these up for the Mrs.

    Thanks Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:05 PM

    I have no teeth left and now I'm diabetic. Thanks Maryann!!!!

    ReplyDelete