Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Hayley Confirmed For Fourth ThorSport Toyota

Calgary native Cameron Hayley will return to ThorSport Racing and the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series this season, piloting the No. 13 Cabinets by Hayley Toyota Tundra. Hayley, who competed for Sunoco Rookie of the Year honors in 2015, finished sixth in the championship point standings, amassing four Top-five and 13 Top-10 finishes.  

“I’m expecting big things out of my ThorSport Racing team in 2016,” said Hayley. “Last year was a big learning year for me; whether it was learning the race tracks or learning how to drive these Tundras. I plan to build on the experience I gained in my first full-time season and be a strong contender for Victory Lane, each and every week. I’ll have a new crew chief and team this year, but everyone is hungry to win. I think this can be a championship-contending season for me. I can't thank Duke and Rhonda Thorson enough for allowing me to drive their Tundras for a second season, and I look for a lot of good things to come.” 

Hayley’s 2016 campaign will be led by crew chief, Eddie Troconis. Troconis, who has an engineering background, spent the last three NCWTS seasons as a race engineer at Kyle Busch Motorsports, working with drivers Christopher Bell, Gray Gaulding and Matt Tift.

Hayley will complete the roster for the Sandusky, Ohio-based team, joining two-time NCWTS champion; Matt Crafton, who will pilot the No. 88 Menards Toyota Tundra; Ben Rhodes, driver of the No. 41 Alpha Energy Solutions Toyota Tundra and Rico Abreu, who will pilot the No. 98 CURB Records Toyota Tundra.  

No comments:

Post a Comment