Thursday, May 25, 2006

UPDATE: The 270-Pound Lump Strikes Back!

Angelle Sampey called last night, following up on her day in court Thursday. She was successful in obtaining a permanent restraining order against ex-husband/dirtbag (in my opinion) Nicky Savoie, but only AFTER agreeing to stop saying unflattering things about him in public.

"He printed the page from my website where I called him a `270-pound lump of turd,' and started crying to the judge about it," reported Angelle. "The judge called both of our lawyers into his chambers, and while he admitted I had a constitutional right to say whatever I want (sound familiar? -- DM), he asked that in the interest of everyone just getting along, that I stop calling my ex-husband names on the radio and the internet."

Being the kind of person she is, Angelle agreed, and will no longer be calling Nicky Savoie names on our program. Among the terms she will NOT being using any longer to describe Mr. Savoie are:
  • '270-pound lump of turd'
  • 'My Dirtbag Ex'
  • 'Loser'
  • 'Scumbag'
  • `Washed-Up XFL Never-Was'
  • 'Useless Waste of Other People's Oxygen'

We, however, will happily continue using those terms whenever possible. Again, Angelle, it's on the house.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:42 PM

    Luv it Dave Keep up the good Work Since she can't say what she wants ... I listened to that segment of the show and was in Stitches..
    Malcolm in the Middle. Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:47 AM

    Angelle is a bitter person whos constant whining about getting red lights has caused me to turn the channel every time I see her face

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:25 PM

    channel turner,... you must be a Nicky Savoie fan. Do you abuse women too?

    ReplyDelete