Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Said: Latitude 43 "A Bad Deal For Me."

Boris Said says he does not expect to drive the #26 Latitude 43 Motorsports Fords again this season. Said will drive the #83 Red Bull Racing Toyota in Sunday’s Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen, and told Sirius NASCAR Radio’s Sirius Speedway with Dave Moody, “There’s no real polite way to say this, but (team owner) Bill Jenkins owes me a bunch of money. I got a better offer from Red Bull, so I took it.”

Asked if he expects to have any relationship with Latitude 43 Motorsports going forward, Said replied, “(Jenkins) hasn’t returned my phone calls all week, so I guess not. It's a bad deal for me, but it's a great deal for David Stremme. He's a good racer and a nice guy, so I hope it works out for him."

No comments:

Post a Comment