Friday, April 19, 2013

Hendrick Motorsports Confirms Tie With Slain Officer

RIP Officer Sean Collier
Hendrick Motorsports has issued a brief statement in the aftermath of the killing of Officer Sean Collier, brother of HMS employee Andrew Collier. Sean Collier was shot and killed by the suspected Boston Marathon terrorist bombing suspects last night in Cambridge, Mass. 

“The thoughts and prayers of everyone at Hendrick Motorsports are with Andrew Collier and his family,” said the release. “Andrew, a machinist in the Hendrick Motorsports engine department, tragically lost his brother, Officer Sean Collier, last night in Cambridge, Mass. We ask that the family’s privacy be considered during this difficult time.

Andrew Collier has been with Hendrick Motorsports since September of 2008.

1 comment:

  1. Schreib11:06 AM

    Our thoughts and prayers to all those affected by the tragic events south of my Canadian borders, as well as the Collier family. I am a first responder myself, and understand my role in the course of action as needed. I am also proud to say, when I have difficult days, I am so very fortunate to have NASCAR Racing. From the sanctioning body to SPEED TV, and especially SIRIUS NASCAR Radio, I am able to immerse myself in a pastime I love, and the comfort it brings cannot be explained. NASCAR is my extended family. Thanks to all, and be strong.

    ReplyDelete